Announcement of the organizing committee for the 9th Summer European Youth Games for the Disabled – Emil Open
Dear registered participants, friends!
I appeal to you in advance of the planned date, in which we promised you more information about this year's event. The situation is improving and we have decided to hold Emil Open 2020. We believe that you are as happy as we are and that you will now start preparing with us. Here are the essentials:
- The date of the 9th Summer European Youth Games for the Disabled is announced on 16th – 20th September.
- Preliminary applications will be open from 1st June to 12th June.
- Sports proposals will be issued on 15th June.
- Final applications will be open from 15th to 30th June.
- According to the decision of the director of boccia, this sport will not be open to foreign athletes and this year's concept will be in the form of a tournament with the preservation of the Open category.
- Foreign participants can apply for other sports - athletics, swimming, table tennis, bocce.
- The participation of foreign teams will follow the following rules:
- if the Czech Republic has open borders with your country, you are a safe country for us and you can register for the Emil Open,
- while staying in the Czech Republic, you must follow the currently valid measures, about which we will inform you before your arrival,
- in case of worsening of the pandemic in the Czech Republic, the organizer of the Emil Open will cancel the games.
we believe that our information is already definitive and for games in the non-traditional term of September we will see most of you.
Many greetings from Brno for the whole team,
Prezident organizačního výboru